Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Blessing

My car started this morning! That's my blessing! Seriously. Some might take it for granted but I sure don't. My car is 19 years old. It has a loud lifter noise going on for about 3 years. The 4 wheel drive doesn't work anymore. It needs a couple of u-joints. It needs a new power steering pump. It burns and leaks oil. Some of the windows don't work. It gets about 12 miles to the gallon now and the heater only works in the summer! (ha ha!)

But every morning when we say our prayers we thank the Lord for the rest we got, for the new day and ask for the car to start! And guess what? The car starts every morning! It's a huge blessing and one less thing for me to think about! And if the car DOESN'T start one morning, then that will be a blessing too because I won't have to go to work!! (ha ha!)


I could really use a new car. I haven't prayed for that yet . . . but I think I will! I'll keep you posted on that one!


"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalms 37:4



Blessings from Patrice!

1 comment:

  1. A car that starts is something I think we all tend to take forgranted...until it doesn't! Thanks for reminding me of the little things!

    ReplyDelete