Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friend Blessing

I was having a mini "meltdown" today! I will spare you the details but let's just say I was pretty discouraged and life was taking it's toll on me again. Since I'm the "suffer in silence" type I don't usually open up and tell people what's going on but today for some reason I did. So while I was having this meltdown I made a great discovery . . . I have some really cool friends! They were there for me in my time of need! They gave me advice, they prayed for me, they offered suggestions, they gave me a shoulder to cry on, they just listened when I needed to vent and they were ready and willing to help me out in any way! What a giant blessing they were!

I found out how important friends are today and I think you should always let them know how special they really are! I know I'm going to try to be a better friend from now on.

"Two people are better off then one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other one can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Blessings from Patrice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad there was someone with a shoulder close enough to cry on...but if there isn't the Lord has a pretty big shoulder too!

    ReplyDelete