Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snow Blessing

I got to go snowboarding today! It's one of my favorite things to do in the world! When I go snowboarding I forget about all the cares of the world for awhile, I get some really good exercise, I get to be in God's nature, I get relaxed, invigorated and refreshed all at the same time!

And the snow . . . . I get to see the snow! It's so beautiful! When it snows it's like God has cleaned the earth and made it white! I love the snow! I don't like driving in it!! but I like looking at it and being in it and what a blessing it was being in it today! Thanks God for letting me see the beauty in the snow.

Take a look around you and check out all the wondrous things God has created for our enjoyment!

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; He does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth" and to the rain shower, "Be a mighty downpour."" Job 37:5-6

Blessings from Patrice!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful moments on the mountain...how good can it get!?! Whenever that happens, we ARE doing better than at least 98% of the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete